Fed up of the monotony that is meal times whilst homeschooling, trying to maintain your job as well as keep your sanity?
- Free up mental energy so you're not constantly trying to think of different meal ideas
- Plan your online shop in advance knowing exactly what you need to buy
- Save money as you're not just adding your favourites to the baskets hoping they'll get eaten but you end up throwing away half of them due to poor meal planning
- Give you better meal rotation for a balanced variety
- Motivates you to try different meals and cooking techniques
- The kids (if old enough) will stop nagging you with 'What's for dinner?' as they can real the meal planner on the fridge.
- Save precious time! As working mother's and business owners time is money and better put to growing our business and getting on top of our workload.
If you have any meal suggestions please drop them in the comments below and I'll add them to the next edition.
Mutha of Dragons (and Daisies)